Regamebox release 3.1.4
Online updater is recommended way to update.
If you want to start with a new sd card I have put the current state on mega
Full image with games 10gb
Image without games but with prepared empty media partition, 6gb
Image without Media partition. 1gb
As always, backup your running sd card first. Use win32diskimager, insert sd card, click read.
- compatible to Rpi 3b+
- works for highres and lowres on the fly
- vertical, horitzontal screen orientation, high performance flip screen function, custom resolution, themes…
- supports dozens of emulators
Current version / online patch: 04MAY21
DOWNLOAD pinHP Arcade carefree package 22APR21
(file size 1.94 GB)
“pinHP image aims to be an as simple as possible replacement for those dreadful multi-game (e. g. 60-in-1) Arcade PCBs in classic Jamma Arcade cabinets (or SCART TV sets) with 15 kHz tube monitors. There is just one emulator (Advance Mame) for some 4,000 Arcade games (6,000 including clones and bootlegs) available with the 0.106 ROM set. No other emulations, no SNES, no Amiga, no choice. Start it up and a kindergarten child will find its way to run a game, without being able to change settings by mistake. Just explain the button combinations to ‚insert‘ a coin and to exit, and they‘re good to go.”
Update instructions to keep your game settings (*only* when flashing a new image, not required for online or patch update):
1. In case you use multiple Mame configurations, make sure you are on “Active Mame Config 1/3” (for versions before 25MAR21 only).
2. Make a backup from the Options menu.
3. Shut down.
4. Flash the new SD card.
5. Select „Restore“ from the Options menu and your settings and hiscores are back (n.b.: No more need to copy anything over to a “restore” folder, which is obsolete now).
Wi-Fi settings are not backed up (for versions before 18APR21) and need to be configured again. In case you run the system from SD card only rather than using the recommended setup with a USB stick, you need to take care yourself to backup any of your files and settings stored on the SD card‘s DATA partition!
Download latest patch file (in case online update is not possible). Patch update instructions: Put „patch_pinhp_(date)_offline.tgz“ file as is inside „rpi2jamma“ folder on USB stick and reboot.
Get support at the Facebook group
Game video previews are available here:
Alternative videos download:
Button layout preview pictures:
MAME 0.106 ROMs
Get it from
For features refer to Retropie page.
pi2jamma: DOWNLOAD Pi2Jamma Thingy, compatible 3b+
- Front End Attract Mode
- Emulators Various
Mr. Do Arcade Image
pi2jamma: DOWNLOAD Mr. Do Arcade Image 01.05.2018, compatible 3b+
ZIP PASSWORD “arcade-zone”
- Front End Lemonlauncher
- Emulators ADVMame, piFBA, Mame4all, Lr-FBAlpha